Abra and Kadabra Solo Collection: All Variants/All Languages

I’m too lazy to look, but some members should be able to verify the non glossy Vending cards in Japanese, whatever that set is called.

Quick Starter Gift Box. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s it!

1 Like

I LOVE IT!

page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w115259637

2 Likes

Bid has been placed :blush: Thanks heaps for posting this. If anyone finds anything else like this please let me know :blush:

1 Like

There were 2 separate listings for a set of 1ed base in case you wanted to double up :wink:

I have some non-tcg items, you can pm me if you are interested in any :blush:

4 Likes

Probly be interested a bit down the track, trying to focus just on the tcg at the moment :blush:

I have a PSA 8 Chinese Alakazam UNLT if you’re keen.

Getting non graded cards only im afraid :blush: Got any chinese abra, kadabra or alakazams base cards non graded and i’ll take them!

Update… Have now got all English Abra’s (as far as i know) complete, they should be all there including the 1999-2000 base set version :blush: Have also made good progress on German, Italian, Polish, Spanish and Korean but still waiting on them to arrive and i’ll continue the updates every time i finish off a language. Btw sorry for poor photos, i only have my phone camera haha.

2 Likes

solo collecting is ok. love fuill set collecting. it’s all expensive though :slightly_frowning_face: trying to get the secret burns a hole in pocket :slightly_frowning_face:

Received the only 2 Polish Abra’s today from @abv150. The cards look great and a big thanks to him for sending me them :blush:
I am starting to wrap up every language mostly just waiting on cards in the post to arrive. Still chasing these Abras though…

German reverse holo Expedition and Mysterious Treasures
French reverse holo Expedition and Mysterious Treasures
Japanese E1 and E4 Unlimited versions and E4 1st Ed
Japanese The Lakes Secret Unlimited and 1st Ed versions

5 Likes

Those look amaaazing

1 Like

Wow, that isn’t much left to go! Great job!

1 Like

Hi jamez ive got the Portuguese abra its yours if you want it:-)

1 Like

Cheers man :blush: This is only Abra though, i have collected a fair amount of Kadabras as well though and only a couple of Alakazams.

What versions of the Portuguese Abras do you have? The Mysterious Treasures one or Base set?

1 Like

Ive got the base set one its in nice near mint condition.

Thanks anyway man :blush: I already have a couple of Base Set versions on there way.
Cheers for the offer though!

It would seem Mods have used teleport to put this into Collection Additions now which is goood :blush: