A Collection of a Vehicular Menace

Decided to post my collection. I dont have zards or anything like that but Im happy with what I have collected over the years. My pride and joy of my collection are the pcg-p rainbow and react energies. Will update it periodically. I’m working on retaking my collection photos.

35 Likes

Awesome pics! I honestly find that battle road promos are under appreciated, with energies being more so.

1 Like

Pics off my phone that are alright looking. Apologies for the hands in shot lol. Mostly signed cards, rando play rayquaza, and professor program cards.

19 Likes

Great cards! The labeling on the Charizard EX is ridiculous, what does: CR.EX/F.A./PRM./RD.&BL.CL even mean? :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks! And yea that abbreviation is funky.

1 Like

Those professor program cards look great

1 Like

You already know this but it never hurts to say it again: I’m really envious of your PCG-P collection. The PCG-P set is by far my favourite and I’m really fond of the 2004-2007 era of Japanese promos. You have a fantastic collection.

For anyone unaware those two energies in the first post have a distribution below 500 and to see them in PSA 10 condition is awesome.

4 Likes

Lapras L-P promo. One of my favorite promos from that era. Really wanted to get one signed by Fukuda.

12 Likes

Signed card by imakuni!

13 Likes

Last two are recent additions but the two lottery cards are some of my favs.

8 Likes

Those signature cards are great. Never even seen the Professor Stamps!

1 Like

That charizard is amazing! Congrats on an amazing collection!

1 Like

I’m also a big fan of gem mint energy cards, great pieces to own :pray:t2:

1 Like

Nice pics. Did you scan the CGC slabs for photos? They look great!

1 Like

More scans and way better quality pics of my lotto adv-p promos. Kind of embarrassed by the other ones I posted :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

Thank you! I scanned the slab for my photos. My home lighting is atrocious :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Giovanni is definitely my favorite card that I own. Crazy to think like these were less than $200 for the longest time. The umbreon has gone just as crazy in price too.

14 Likes

I was thinking of getting the giovanni since the art is wicked but the price denied that quite badly :grin:

1 Like

That perfect 10 charizard is amazing! Love the Giovanni too.

1 Like

My favorite Gyarados art. Tokiya is incredible.

7 Likes