$900k PSA 9 Illustrator Transaction

Not sure this has been talked about yet… RIP $369K Charizard Record. You lasted a week.

13 Likes

“around 900k”
What does this mean?

9 Likes

Should put an asterisk on this that it was trade value. It doesn’t mean much unless we get the full details of what was in the trade, as he could say items in the trade value were worth X without a prior sale to back it up.

Regardless this is still less than what I’m sure most would let it go for at this point lol.

1 Like

Probably just rounding the number due to :moneybag:conversion

1 Like

The trade valuation was conservative. To the point where one of the cards included in the trade deal sold for 50k more than appraised.

Regardless neither party cares. Both parties are happy. That is all that matters.

42 Likes

I figured as much. Marco doesnt give a f*** about $ he cares about his items and thats it.

7 Likes

It would have been nice if it was made clear it was a trade and not a straight sale as it was worded to sound like. But it sounds like the value claimed was there and I’m not even an involved party so my thoughts don’t matter much. In some sense it’s a privilege to just be aware of these types of transactions. Congrats to the parties involved.

10 Likes

Same reason his top 5 zard post was being shopped the day after he made it? Multiple DMs soliciting a cash offer.

Congrats on the deal, but those prior actions did not sit well after watching the long road to get there.

7 Likes

If i was in his shoes and was working towards a goal like an illustrator too, i would probably shop anything and everything on the way to the illustrator
That being said i didnt know he was shopping those zards, and i feel like i just ate my shoe

1 Like

So is this the point we overtake MTG because I believe the most expensive Black Lotus Magic card is worth $900k?

Nice

2 Likes

… Nice

And he bought this when prices are crashing. Can you imagine how much he’d of paid if he bought at hype peak?!??111

Going to assume the items in the trade are not the mainstream items that are crashing?

4 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

It’s fun to be able to hear about high-end deals like this. I understand unfortunately why this isn’t the norm, but I’ll take what I can get. I mean

nice.

2 Likes

I heard it was all PSA 9 unlimited Charizards.

6 Likes

Amazing! But what’s stopping him from opening his window and shouting? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

maybe he has no windows? anways…

nice.

1 Like

Now that’s an epic trade lol

1 Like