4/20 1st ed Base Psa 10 Charizard Video!

Awesome additions, the lugia and suicune cards are very nice indeed, the 1ed Japanese star dogs are really hard to find mint copies of i have found but hopefully I have a minty entei coming from Japan on Monday :blush:

Psa returns video is up. Go and watch right now! Holly poop its insane :grin:

3 Likes

Awesome video mate, always wanted to see Ho-Oh and Lugia together like that! (preferably in my own collection mind :wink: )

Thanks bro. The misdreavus were awesome. As well as the hound and karp. I just loaded up my personal collection!

1 Like

I had the ‘Will X,Y & Z cards be for sale’ comment all typed out, and systematically had to remove them as the video went on, for there to be no comment left. RIP comment.

1 Like

lmao in other words you wanted to buy a couple of goodies XD

1 Like

I just sold mine a few weeks ago for nearly $300. The lugia and the ho oh are hard to find. I remember kicking myself when the Charizard authority put one on eBay for $125. It disappeared so fast.

English 1st edition for both in psa 10.

It was my only copy I sold. I don’t collect wotc other than shining, crystal and tyranitar. $300 for both is a deal but considering how hard they are to find and the price of the boxes they are worth closer to $300. I sold a psa 10 entei 1st Ed entei holo for $250. The prices are going up for wotc neo cards in psa 10. Don’t hesitate to offer more because you don’t want them to escape.

I’m not that rich. TCA has extras of most cards with few to no PSA cards and sealed booster boxes, Gary has lots of 1st editon base and stashes other cards. Jeff (pkmn556) has a huge psa wotc collection. although I probably could have afforded it one point or if I sold my collection its just too much money and too many goals currently.

I’m not really interested in getting them lol. I started getting packs at jungle and played red on a friends game boy. So the early nostalga iant there for me. I finally got my own gameboy at gold and put 250+ hours on it twice. I’ve got more interest in gen 2 (tyranitar woot woot).

I really like the the ex series and the newer BW/XY cards. That’s why I collect them.

I don’t know. I’d like to have both ex sets complete. I want to focus on the newer FA/SR and my hulk/marvel cards. This collection has take a long long time. I want to out that effort onto other things.

Yeah crazy effort man, hoepfully you never sell the things… I put many efforts into my collection, and I have most of the full arts from BW 1st ed japanese including Mew, rayquaza, Reshiram ( which i think theres only 3 ), Ho-Oh, Articuno, Mewtwo BW3 whcih is amazing, Groudon bw3. SORRY FOR TURNING YOUR PSA THREAD INTO A WALL OF TEXT POKEMONMASTER556 I WILL DELETE ALL MY COMMENTS NOW LOL.

1 Like

No worries bro lol XD

I’m not sorry. Jeff is like a brother from another motha. We have daily Snapchat poop battles. We both with to PC UMass. We drink Pabst beer while listening to our favorite vinyl.

1 Like

Snapchat poop battles aye. Your data isn’t very safe on snapchat, so I’d think twice about that guys.

1 Like

Lmfao :thinking:? I’m loving the poop battles idea. Tho its gross.

I’ve had some bombs the last few days so count me in. :rage:

1 Like

i LIVE on The toilet because I have Ulcerative Colitis, though I don’t trust snapchat.

This is now a psa poop thread lmao

3 Likes