3rd Print Fossil - PSA 9/10 Value?

Hi, ive recently aquired a full set of fossil 3rd print. I decided to grade these first and just recieved them back. With really limited data to compare to Im just wondering if anyone here can help estimate value on these, and the set as a whole?

7 Likes

A bit off topic but I’ve been looking for a fossil variant like the no symbol jungle. This just made my day. Plus PSA puts a special label :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

@jac2357

6 Likes

Cosmos Fossil is another. I both wish Jungle had it and also thankful it doesn’t

1 Like

What is cosmo fossil? I love the jungle no symbol error. Add something interesting to the set. Plus psa puts the error on the label

Cosmos holo pattern. Story goes a few WOTC employees were given a set of the holos with this pattern.

So they’re impossible to find?

Hopefully not impossible since i’m on a journey to find a cosmos foil fossil muk, but yes indeed very difficult and expensive.

2 Likes

They very rarely come up for sale, last few sales are $2000-3000+ for non S-tier cards (aka not Dragonite, Articuno, Lapras, or Gengar)

1 Like

Yeah I can imagine there are only a handful.

I sold a cgc 9 dragonite and magneton for 2.3k and 1k aud, respectively last year.

I also have an articuno which has been listed for sale for a couple years. The cards are real niche and barely ever move/sell, but they do pull in high prices when patient.

2 Likes

Rusty has some on eBay in 10s. Dragonite and gengar respectively. Might help with pricing yours.

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate it

Thanks mate, some big numbers on those…

Yeah the dragonite is a dream. Beautiful card

1 Like

There’s a big difference between listing price and sold price. Just be mindful of what @cosrob mentioned. They are incredibly niche and almost never sell, so the price will be volatile and difficult to estimate.

3 Likes

Thanks, I definitely appreciate what you’re saying . No plans to sell right now, but may do in the future. Ill get the other rares and uncommons graded next, just wanted to test the water with these first and see how they did.

1 Like