2026 Valentine's Day Love Explosion Challenge

Happy valentines all :heart_with_ribbon:

Hello everyone! Unfortunately i will not be practicipating for the lead spot. I will however, say thank you to everyone for helping me in these times ive been on the forum, i dont know where id be without you and every day you guys bring me joy :heart:

Just in case you need a little extra motivation to carry on

Love Badges were awarded for everyone with 100 likes. Top 10 received Love Leader Badges as well.

https://www.elitefourum.com/t/2025-valentines-day-love-explosion-challenge/53098/173?u=niece

so many posts liked…
I FEEL LIKE I’M LOSING MY MIND!!!


currently watching EUIC while liking everything I see on E4.
feels like I’m soft resetting in Gen 4 again or something.
no idea how y’all leaders did this last year lol

Super Powers

IMG_1598

These Digi folks need love now! @Drew12

@Taigataipan
IMG_1600

Bruh I thought I was tweaking or something, tactical love bombing is crazy

Nice pfp

Keep smashing it! Shiny yellow pfm heart token is within reach!

image

30 Likes

I wasn’t expecting 11k+ likes would throw me 4th lol :rofl: . So much love this year…..

Top 10 is crazy good! So much wonderful :heart:


Hold my beer!

also

you all went for 9k topic where I silently spread my love in 2k, 1k and 7k topics :heart_exclamation:

Did you :heart: the Digimon? Unconditional :heart:

Everyone deserve :heart:

Exactly