2026 Valentine's Day Love Explosion Challenge


if you had told me this time last year I’d be spending my entire Valentine’s Day listening to live streams and podcasts while liking posts nonstop on a Pokémon forum, I would have said you were crazy.

What can we say we all are crazyyy of :heart:

IMG_1601

26 Likes

IMG_4603
god… there’s still a lot of hours left in the day…
must… continue… spreading the love…

How do you view that leaderboard?

You can click on “user” on the home page or use the search group safari.

Hey people. @tcgmaine , @lex , @rattrocker , @traderred , @p00pied00ks , @thsigma , @Drew12, @crindy you are so close to acquiring a shiny new badge
IMG_1604

A new badge!?

After 13k likes? Yep

It is time to explore the past and connect with the spirt of the forum. Go to the meme thread

Given or received?

It is all about giving today

should I start the thread from the most recent memes or the earliest memes? this the important question!

@beccazican I see you.

IMG_1605

I would go earliest. It will provide the most guidance and lol’s

I’ve been redirected to view the earliest memes…
We’re blasting off again!
IMG_4604

I definitely haven’t given nearly enough to hit 13k :sweat_smile:

Only need 100 my friend

wheres the standings on this

my hand hurts

Not the official line. @pfm have that