2026 Valentine's Day Love Explosion Challenge

I was so confused as to why I had so many like notifications today lol

It is nice to be :heart:

image

34 Likes

Never be afraid of :heart:

Signing off from the contest.. Time to sleep :zzz: :sleeping_face:. Hoping I will finish in top 10. :growing_heart::growing_heart:

Nicely done !

9k+ topic be like

I think this is my first Valentine day with you guys and gals.

WHY AM I GETTING SO MANY LIKES FOR EVERYTHING WHAT IS GOING ON-

Nothing really? You must just be popular.

does anybody know if love explosion 2026 leader will be awarded to top 10 or only top 3?

I believe we will go with last years badge awards. Haven’t really checked in with @pfm

guess I’ll just keep liking and hope for the best
tumblr_nq6c09uT0W1sj7963o1_500

We always leave room to adjust based on how it goes.

stanley-im-on-a-break

33 Likes

32 Likes

Pulling an @beccazican . Enter The Sandman

Going through a 9k+ post thread for the last hour has me feeling like this, personally.

Might be time to check out some old memes. :heart:

ouch-my-damn-hand
So… many… posts…

IMG_1596

30 Likes