2026 Valentine's Day Love Explosion Challenge

b9d2af3b-4ee9-465a-b07e-432e7db8220f

36 Likes

ce85d3cd-04d6-4ea5-82f3-f494ab955b07

36 Likes

My earliest posts are getting liked by @mrbubbles and @Taigataipan …….

Yessuh! Now we are dishin some good :heart:

Almost midnight EST
IMG_1594

37 Likes

OMG!

I think my happiness on seeing myself on top 3 ends with your entry :dotted_line_face:

I can’t wait to get efourbillion likes

You are doing well grasshopper!
yoda-star-wars

Its time!!

@niece @beccazican @jaxlax21

Gl hf reigning champions!

I think the whole world would be on Feb 14th at this exact time whatever may be the time zones. So happy valentine’s day to whole world and there is a special free like reply for you all….

For every like this post receives I will leak one message from the E4 Discord deleted message channel.

Harp Note for no reason at all

I’m glad to be a physiotherapist in a world where people actively chase tenosynovitis

Wait where am I ? I disappeared :face_in_clouds:

@joponnes

We are using special tactics in order to combat such issue. Also the like amounts are much higher if you check just this day. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, how does MrB find stuff to like as i believe he has already liked every post here :thinking: