2014/2015 World Championship Trophy FA cards

Im not sure how much these cards actually go for, or the price range people would want for these. Im also curious who actually owns some of these on this thread. I believe six of each were given out for two years, so id assume in the $2k or more range, easily. Im trying to start collecting Full Arts, and i think these cards look stunning, especially with them being the first big trophy FAs, to my knowledge. Any info on price estimations or possible sellers in the future would be really helpful!

I have the full 2014 run no. 1-4, and a spare no 2 trainer. There were 6 awarded each year. Your best bet is obtaining one from a winner if they want to sell.

BTW nice goal on going after all the full arts. Someone may be doing something similar. :slightly_smiling_face: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can tell you from my personal experience when I was buying a trophy card that two were offered to me; a number 2 and a number 3 from 2014. The number two wanted 2.2k and the number 3 wanted 2k but said they could negotiate. If you wanted an email of these people you could private message me for it so I don’t just leave it here for anyone.

I have no clue if they have sold them already though, it was a couple of months ago

Hope that helps in some way, obviously Scott is the king of knowledge when it comes to this stuff

1 Like

yeah, i would definitely appreciate their emails! Did either of them have the no. 1, as well?

Pictures? :blush:

hes got some on his instagram. Definitely wouldnt mind the no. 1 trainer haha