2003 Skyridge cards incl Charizard Holo (Which) Should I PSA

Hi everyone I’m new to the forum/discord and feel very welcomed. Recently came upon these cards and curious which ones I should send to PSA. There’s 2 obvious ones that I will send in when PSA comes to open their doors again, but would like to know your guys/girls opinion on the rest aswell. Any help is welcome.
***Story time (read 3-5min if you have, otherwise skip to next heading)****Story starts with me recently meeting up with a longtime friend who told me he cleaned out his parents attic. In the proces he found old pokemon cards and managed to sell the entire lot for 175e. One of the mentionable pokemon was a Venosaur and Blastoise. Following these events I decided to do the same, troughout the years I’ve always known exactly where I had them stored.**Push comes to shove, most of my old cards are played with when I was younger and in elementary school and probably amount to the same beforementioned value or thereabouts.**But also turns out that when I was at a later age I came across a store selling pokemon packs. I must have thought “what the heck, I’ll just buy a few for past experiences” and those packs I bought turn out to be from the Skyridge 2003 pokemon set. Upon further notice also some holo and reverse foils, including a Charizard. Understand, comparitevely I’m an idiot when it comes to valuation. But from a young age you learn a Charizard is always valueable :wink: Further inspection teaches me the cards included in the set are each of decent value and now here I am typing this up.*2003 Skyridge cards - Should I PSA and general Price CheckIncluded in this Imgur Link you can find which cards I own. note These are cards I bought at a later age, opened once, then stored away. I did some research and each sticker color represents certain value
Yellow sticker = Low (2-10$)
Orange sticker = Medium (15-25$)
Blue sticker = Medium-High (25-80$)
Pink sticker = High (80$-multiple 100$)
My question to you are

1. Charizard and Crystal Crobat are a no brainer, the value of these cards scales way to much for me to put a price on them. But does it matter which company you use? (BCG, CGC, PSA)?
  2. Charizard has print lines in holo on front, but corners seem very good to me (comparing to other cards), what is your opinion on this? (I started with def PSA5/6 to now thinking it’s a strong 7 or maybe even 8)
  3. Worth sending in the blue tagged stickers aswell?
  4. Worth sending every card in? Since Skyridge set is appreciated and good condition normals can be sold for a decent price aswell.
  5. Sell the cards individually or as complete set? (Pink stickers aside ofc)
  6. Since I’m from EU my plan was to use Ludkins and middle partner. Atm they are pretty silent, can view brochures. Do they offer options for mixed orders? (As in, some cards high value, some low, some medium?)

This concludes, thank you for your time and attention! Diving trough this all reignited the old Ash Ketchum in me :grin:

Do you want x card graded?

yes? grade it
no? don’t grade it
don’t care? also probably don’t grade it

2 Likes

Im building this set as well, psa is closed atm so that sorta limits you and I hear that bulk is something they have very little interest reopening soon so the low value cards really are not economical to grade anywhere.
You can grade low value cards at cgc/bgs but most people dont buy low value cgc/bgs cards anyway

General rule of thumb, grade all wotc holos that can comfortably grade PSA 8 or above. If you’re less conservative, anything above PSA 7 is also fine

www.elitefourum.com/t/the-giant-professional-grading-thread/30930/1