2003-2004 & 2005-2006 Victory Orb

When was the last public sale on either of the prints of the Victory Orb? What price did it go for?

I’ve seen a couple of auctions for the 2005-2006 Victory Orb (I keep an eye on it cause Mew) and they’re selling between $500 - $1000 USD unsealed. The price has really rocketed up.

Haven’t seen a sealed one in a while tho.

The 2005/6 version (with Mew) is usually selling for a lot more as the artwork is more appealing to collectors. The last public sales I remember of the 2003/4 version was around $300-350 ungraded mint.

Last year I sold a Victry Orb Mew, with a noticeable dot on the edge of the card, for $750 on eBay

Thank you for the responses. So if I was willing to pay 1k for either of them then that would be a suitable price, perhaps a little more?

Are they rarer or more common than the Victory Rings? I don’t feel as thought I’ve personally seen any listed but seen a few of the rings yet the 2005-06 ring sells for quite a bit.

There were only about 150 of Victory Orb Mew made, and I imagine the earlier one is about the same, so they’re pretty scarce nowdays.

Aright, sounds good to me :blush: