1st edition stamp variations - 'Let's Iron It Out!'

That’s cool to hear, I had always assumed the rares missed out somehow because I’d never seen or heard of one, do you still own the grey stamp rare? and which rare was it

2 Likes

I don’t still have it. I sold it 10 years ago to a girl who collected all cards with females on them in all editions and variants. Of course this one was a Lass. I really wish I still had it though:(

4 Likes

Oh, small reminder in case you forgot. :wink: Would still love to see a picture of the Grey Stamp Red Cheeks Pikachu.

Greetz,
Quuador

Added more information and comparison picture of the Thin 3D stamp. Also added two smudged 1st edition stamps (Red Cheeks Base Pikachu and Thin Gyarados). And edited the information at the “d” stamp Butterfree a bit.

If anyone has a picture of a Uncommon Jungle sheet (with or without “d” error, either is fine), or know the exact number of Butterfrees on an uncut Uncommon Jungle sheet, let me know please.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Will just the info help?

There’s 7 Butterfrees
And
Exactly 120 cards total

This is true of 1st ed and unlimited sheets

1 Like

Thanks Gary! That’s already a great piece of information to add. I’d still like a picture of an uncut sheet if anyone has them, but will add this information to the article. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

Since you really need a pic, give me a little while to dig one of those sheets out.

1 Like

Here you go brother.

There was a 1st ed sheet behind it but it’s identical…and not a ‘d’ edition.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks a lot! Added it to the article.
Hmm, now that you are treasure hunting in your own home anyway, do you still know the location of the Red Cheeks Grey Stamp Base Pikachu? :stuck_out_tongue: Then I can add it my other article as well. (Selling it to me so I can provide the picture myself is of course also fine. :laughing: )

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

The grey stamps, except for mostly PSA 10s, are in my collection so not here and not for sale:(

Added the Team Rocket Smudge Thin stamp, after @mikejofthecoast posted about them here earlier this week.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Added the information provided by @gabrielgv in the related thread: Japanese BW2 Red Collection and BW4 Dark Rush are both only available as Japanese 1st edition.

I’ve also added the Korean ADV Expansion Pack, which I recently discovered has 1st edition stamp as well (but was never released as unlimited edition). Here an example:

Source: this Efour thread

Greetz,
Quuador

I found this very helpful. Watched a video from gemmint and it got me eager to search fhrough ky collection. I was hoping for at least 1 back stamp… nope. Better luck next time!

2 Likes