1st edition stamp authentication

Hello,

Does anyone with experience with authentication have high resolution comparisons of fake vs genuine 1st edition Holo stamps?

I’m trying to avoid getting potentially ripped off in the future if I come across a 1st edition I’m interested in.

I’ve looked at some examples on here from 2016 and the comparison is a little hard to tell. If you don’t feel comfortable posting here, you could direct message me with some indicators of authentication as well.

Thanks for the help!

Yes… Someone posted a great guide with super high res microscope level images showing the ink dot and pressure differences between real and fake stamps. I can’t remember the thread name but if you search could probably find.

yeah if anyone could point me in the right direction I’d really appreciate it. For some reason I spent the last 10 minutes searching and couldn’t find that post.

www.elitefourum.com/t/microscope-resource-thread-update-video-9-on-page-4/23015/1

2 Likes

big help, thanks. if anyone knows of any other posts with this type of high quality images please share. thank you again

We really need the same analysis also done with PSA holders/certs.

what do you mean exactly? like altered holders/certs?

www.elitefourum.com/t/1st-edition-stamp-variations-lets-iron-it-out/17624/1