10 Years 10,000 Posts

Without UPCCC/Efour my collection would not be close to what it is now. A very literal statement, as a good portion of my most prized items have come from the friends and acquaintances I’ve met here. Thank you to Scott, the mods, and everyone here

6 Likes

It’s funny, Scott had said that he hoped to ascend to the point that he no longer needed to post and instead could just like the comments of people he agreed with. This is your chance, Scott.

Thank you to everyone involved in helping make E4 what it is today. I would never have the collection I’ve been able to put together and never have met so many awesome collectors to share my joy with if not for this community,

8 Likes

10,000 ain’t so much👀

congrats bro;)

13 Likes

E4 has changed my life for the better and I think it has done the same for many here also, here’s to another 100 years!

12 Likes

I dealt with stress with all these new changes and the shoulda coulda situations and I realized I was not enjoying this beautifull hobby. So I cooled my head and focused on the small things that make me happy, chasing those 1 cent cards that bring a smile to my face when I finally have them in my hands, and share them with friends. Hope most people can do the same, life is one and there are more important things than cardboard or money.

5 Likes

Congrats Scott! To 10 more years of picking my poison~

1 Like

Because POKÉMON.

3 Likes

[Insert “Holy Mother of God” meme here]

1 Like

Love you, Scott. Your contribution to the hobby and our appreciation for it can’t be overstated.

Here’s to another 10,000 and another 10 years!

2 Likes

Thanks abunch Scott for making this forum for everyone to enjoy! Sense rejoining the hobby I’ve been overly engaged. Leaning as much as I can from everyone along the way! While making plenty of friends and fellow collectors here!

I do my best to give back to the community by buying from strictly fellow members these past few months. I didn’t do that before because I wanted amazing deals on binder cards. Making a thread would look like I was trying to swindle people out of their light played first editions for $20 haha!

Keep up the good work! And looking forward to what the community looks like in another 10 to 20 years! I’m in it for the long haul! Numbers and prices don’t matter to me I just enjoy collecting!

5 Likes

“Bellossomed”

I see what you did there

5 Likes

Well said! It’s been a pleasure watching the community grow over the years -Here’s to many more.

Congratulations Scott!:blush:

3 Likes

Thank you for all that you have done for the hobby!

Pokémon is one of my favorite childhood memories. And it’s awesome to have such a great community to enjoy in adulthood!!

2 Likes

Thanks for making a community where collectors can come to be themselves and share their love for Pokemon collecting, I only wish I found this place years ago not because I would have a bigger and much cooler collection but because of all the potential friends I could have met along the way. I fell in and out of the hobby due to the lack of finding people that share my interests that I could relate and talk to that weren’t family members I had no idea this place existed and I’m glad I found it!

So far I really like this community and I’ve felt really welcome in the E4 community, sincerely thank you for building such a cool place!

2 Likes

I’m really thankful for this community and I appreciate that I can always come here any time of day and keep up with the news or share thoughts on anything in the hobby. It’s become the first tab I open in the morning or the place I come to when I have a small window of downtime during my day. Thank you everyone for being here!

3 Likes

Helllo everyone, this is SMprattttt :joy:
Scott man. Scott sell me an Alakazam man.

2 Likes

Congrats on 10k Scott, even though you’re not the first with Gary around. And now I also understand why you hadn’t responded to some tags I saw in other threads. Gotta enjoy that exact 10,000 for a moment. :wink:

I agree with a lot of other people here: Efour is an amazing community, and my collection wouldn’t have been what it is today. I may not have bought that many cards from other members, but if it wasn’t for justinator’s collection thread I might not even be here right now. Thanks for making this forum ten years ago Scott; thanks to all the mods who’ve worked hard to keep it a great place; and thanks to all members who share this amazing hobby, experience, and knowledge with one another.
Here’s to the next 10 years, and beyond! :grin:

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

Congrats and thank you @smpratte and all the other original creators and members of efour. You honestly changed the lives of many people including myself.

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Good job, keep up the good work.