You wished to challenge me. Very well, but I shall not lose.

@pentagon ,

Well you’ve got plenty of time to refine your goal (and display ideas), so no reason to rush it! The trainers are definitely my favorite part of it as well - not to say I don’t like the Pokemon too, but something about trainers scratches that collecting itch just right.

I hadn’t thought about consistency, but that’s true too - lots of variance in types of cards for trainers between FAs, reverse holo, holo, just a standard trainer card, etc. Wouldn’t be surprised if there were some trainers who just never got cards (I’m still hoping that the actual player characters from most games get cards eventually - Brendan, May, Dawn (an actual FA that isn’t the CE secret rare), Hilda, Serena, Selene, Gloria, etc). But yeah, I totally see where you’re coming from in terms of wanting some consistency across it!

I finally just finished making my collection page, and I posted it here if you wanted to look! My Collection Page

Also agreed! Cosmic Eclipse has been my favorite set by far since I started collecting cards again, but Evolving Skies is really good too with those amazing alt arts