Cards I have:

• 2017 Champions Festival Worlds - Staff PSA 9
  • 2018 Champions Festival Worlds - Staff PSA 9

Cards I want:

• 2015 Champions Festival Worlds - Staff PSA 9
  • 2016 Champions Festival Worlds - Staff PSA 9

Thank you for looking.

3 Likes

www.ebay.com/itm/1st-Edition-Nidoking-PSA-GEM-MINT-10-11-102-Base-Set-Pokemon-Card/123444507043?epid=1537070886&hash=item1cbdddb1a3:g:IUUAAOSwTVlbzlNo:rk:3:pf:0

There’s a base nidoking for 1750$…but in pounds though :confused:

Perhaps they would be open to negotiate a bit on the price?

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the link @nuttun. I’m also willing to negotiate my price, but that is a thin stamp and I greatly prefer the thick stamp. The only thick stamp one I can find one eBay is $4000 or best offer and I believe the seller is auto-declining offers over $2000.

Darn, sorry, I still lack experience with the thin/thick stamps, so I just tried to find one around your budget range :slightly_frowning_face:

Normally I would recommend PWCC, but they don’t have any PSA 10 nidokings this week :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Is it just butterfree and skarmory to complete your psa 10 expedition holo set?

@nuttun I appreciate it! I’ll keep any eye out for PWCC auction.

@aquaz I have a few others I need as well, but I think I can find them on eBay. The Skarmory and Butterfree have both sold before for less than $150. So part of the reason I’m posting on here is so that someone will sell to me for a more fair price before listing for $100 on eBay and giving away a steal.

2 Likes

November auction block has two.

@joakimstore perfect, that’s gonna be my best bet.

If a psa 9 thick stamp runs around your heart, shoot a pm with your offer :blush:

@milad101 only looking for the 10, but thank you.

New trade wants.