WTB Sealed Booster & Promo Boxes (UK)

Hello - first time poster, long time Pokemon collector :blush: I’ve read through the rules, please just let me know if anything is out of line.

I’m looking to buy some sealed products to add to my collection. I’ve bought sealed items from eBay before and whilst my experience has always been good, I’d rather buy from a trusted community. I’d also like to get to know you all as I’m sure there will be some items in my collection I’d look to part with in the future!

I’m interested in buying:

Sealed WOTC unlimited booster boxes
Jungle: £1500 £1700

Team Rocket: £1600 £1700

Gym Heroes: £1900

Gym Challenge: £1900

(Unsure on the Gym series pricing, from what I’ve seen these boxes have been a little up and down over the past few months?, happy to discuss these prices).

Sealed Black & White booster box
Legendary Treasures: £400

Sealed Japanese Mario & Luigi Pikachu Promo Boxes
Both boxes combined: £400

PURCHASED

I’m in the UK so I would prefer to buy from a UK seller due to potential hefty customs/import fees and the possibility of damage during shipment. I live in London with connections to Birmingham/Brighton so I’m happy to meet in person for bigger transactions.

Feel free to send me a message. Thanks!

1 Like

Ive got an unlimited jungle box if youre willing ti purchase from the usa.

Thanks for the offer - for now I’d like to try and find a UK seller but I will keep you in mind!

Updated!

I purchased the Mario & Luigi Pikachu boxes from an eBayer recently so I’ve crossed those off my list.

I’ve also upped the prices I’m willing to pay for sealed Jungle and Team Rocket boxes.