WTB Russian Pikachu card

Hello everyone,

I am nearly finished in collecting at least one pikachu card in all pokemon card languages. The only one I’m missing is russian. Now, I know there are cards in russian, but I don’t know if pikachu is included in these. I have ordered a pokemon xy booster box from a russian website but there is still a chance I will not find a pikachu of course.

Therefore, I would be interested in knowing if someone in this forum has an extra one (ungraded and preferably at least NM) they may be willing to sell, and if so, I would invite them to PM me a price to see if it’s in my range.

1 Like

Thanks for showing your pikachu carrot. Looks great!

To be clear, this is the box I ordered:

3 Likes

There are 11 Russian Pikachu cards:

• XY (42/146) Holofoil Blister promo
  • XY (42/146) Reverse Holo
  • XY (42/146) non-Holo
  • Furious Fists (27/111) Reverse Holo
  • Furious Fists (27/111) non-Holo
  • McDonald’s (6/12 - Roaring Skies artwork) Mc Holofoil
  • Roaring Skies (20/108) Reverse Holo
  • Roaring Skies (20/108) non-Holo
  • BREAKthrough (48/162) Reverse Holo
  • BREAKthrough (48/162) non-Holo
  • XY174 Pikachu EX Promo

(If you want pictures of any of these let me know, because I got all 11 in my Pikachu collection.)

The booster box picture you’ve linked seems to be the XY set (based on the artworks of the booster packs), so it can potentially contain one or multiple of the XY (42/146) non-Holo or Reverse Holo Pikachus.

PS: Just to make sure, you already have one of the four available Polish Pikachus? All available languages: English, Japanese, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Polish, Russian.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Thank you for the wealth of information Quuador! I would love to see pictures of these whenever you have the time.

There are the current pikachus I have for the multi-language collection:

I have some special english, japanese, french, italian, chinese, and korean underway already. So it’s really the russian one that’s the hardest to find since nobody is selling them!

2 Likes

I was a bit too lazy to take them out of the binder or cut the photos, but here are all the Russian Pikachus:

Unfortunately I don’t have any duplicated Russian cards…

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Great collection! я люблю полную художественную

2 Likes

I have korean if interested.

1 Like

I have polish if you want. I mean not the common promo, i have normal+reverse from DP Mysterious Treasures :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please avoid bumping threads that are multiple years old

2 Likes