WTB PSA 9 1st ed Base Charizard $16,000

Hello -

I have a contact in AUS who is looking for a base set 1st edition charizard PSA 9 for $16,000 USD - if interested let me know I’ll put you in contact with him - good source, I’ve done business with him before. Thanks!

7 Likes

What a time to be alive huh @garyis2000

3 Likes

No surprises here with this offer. I already know a few ppl trying to get one for $15k with no success.

2 Likes

I have what I consider to be a strong copy available for 18k if you’re interested.

1 Like

One just sold for 19.5 K so this is a good price :blush:

1 Like

Dang really? Crazy.

What does $18k+ for a 9 mean for 7s and 8s?!

this is the one: Poke.Hut on Instagram: "Bitter sweet seeing this one go. Just sold this for $19k+ on eBay, smashing the previous record. Pokémon is the real deal! ————————————————— #pokemon #pokemontcg #anime #wotc #charizard #wotc #1steditionpokemon #pokemoncards4sale #pokemongo🎮 #pokemoncenter"

Little surprised to see poke hut selling off his collection but good for him. His expedition Blastoise sale just crushed previous sold price too

1 Like

It was supposed to be a showcase card priced above what he thought anyone would pay for it to promote his store and it got bought. RIP to him he won’t get one again lol.

6 Likes

So his listing says $19,000. Someone said it sold for 19.5k. Anyone know where this difference comes from?

1 Like

Could be taxes… I have to pay 8% tax when I buy an item on eBay. It’s a joke

2 Likes

You know times are getting wild when even the pony shows are getting bought out.

3 Likes

Well you can lock this thread then ha. He’s not getting it for 16k probably