WTB PSA 10 Crystal Nidoking, PSA 10 Team Skull Pikachu

Looking to buy a 1st Ed PSA 10 Crystal Nidoking - $1550

PSA 10 Team Skull Pikachu - $1900

Since trading isn’t allowed i’ll make sure not to say that I have cards I’m also willing to trade

4 Likes

@shadowrex,

If you are still looking for a PSA 10 crystal Nidoking, I know someone selling an old PSA 10 (2x certificate) for 1800 USD shipped with paypal GNS fees included. There may be some negotiation room involved with the 1800 price as well but I have spoken in detail with the seller yet. You can donate the remaining $100 fees as finder fees to me once the deal has been finalized :blush:

Let me know and I can connect you with the seller.

Let me reword this for you…

Hey I know someone who is selling the PSA 10 Nidoking for around the price you’re asking. Let me message you their contact details and hopefully you can work out a deal. Good luck :blush:

7 Likes

It’s not exactly that rare of a card that he would need to pay a $100 finders fee to find this card at the price he’s offering lol. Could just pay pallettown on instagram $10 and probably find your guy

Everyone, sorry as English isn’t my first language.

From where I grow up, donation is just that, a donation and 100% not mandatory. It is up to you to decide whether to give or not. Maybe culture is a bit different in US/America and I am sorry for it came out like that. OP, my offer still stands. Feel free to contact me and yes absolutely okay not to pay me anything. The seller is in Asia but can ship.

Bump. I don’t think prices have really moved much in the last few months but open to negotiate.

I think this was listed recently. Might be able to get the seller to come down to your asking.

ebay.us/oPygJP

Thanks! Luckily they had their Instagram in their profile so just sent them a note
EDIT: Just purchased via this seller on IG, thanks @A.P.Speeze, !

1 Like

Updated

Trading is allowed again!

1 Like