WTB: PSA 10 1st Edition - Shining Steelix and Neo Gen Steeli

Hi everyone! This is my first post in E4, and I’m looking for 1st edition copies of my favorite pokemon.

I’d like to offer $600 for shining steelix and $300 for neo gen steelix.

Looking for strong 10s with PSA IDs beginning in 4. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Oh gosh… another 4 series WTB thread. On another note, welcome to E4 and I hope you find the cards! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to e4! Shining Steelix was also on my agenda recently but I opted to go for some of the other shinings for now. you’ll be hard pressed finding a single person willing to sell at $600 right now. Market prices on shinings are slowly shifting and going up. Only sellers I found won’t budge from higher price ranges that match Noctowl and kabutops current value. Good luck on your purchases :blush:.

Did you mean unlim at those prices?

Think he meant 1st editon which would be good offers 2 months ago. If going unlimited on those prices he should definitely be getting offers from sellers with some clean 10s because that’s premium offers.

These are the prices I saw listed on zandgemporium’s spreadsheet this month as last sold.

An unlimited PSA 10 shining steelix was sold for $500 today, it’s unlikely that you will find a 1st ed PSA 10 for $600.

Someone else did apparently *shrug*. But sure, I’m a little flexible on price. In general I trust James’ valuations.

Worth mentioning that its the second easiest to grade in the set. I’d like to make it a quick and easy sale for someone.

Keep in mind, prices have been doubling in a span of weeks for a lot of WOTC cards. Almost nobody can keep up. Cards I bought a month ago for like $400-500 now push $1k.

I found the neo gen steelix for ask. I’ll update my offer on the shining to $1k

I see those new rules are off to a great start :grin:

@errl, there’s an auction going on right now: www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Karte-Shining-Steelix-Stahlos-1-Edition-Neo-Destiny-112-105-PSA-10/224030102904?hash=item34293c1578:g:LgkAAOSwXYZe0~Km

1 Like