WTB: Missing Shuckle Cards Trying to Get All Variations

In summary, most of these prices are rough and negotiable. Most conditions are fine as long as the price reflects the condition. Shipping to WA, USA and will pay Paypal G/S
Prices based on other langauges and negotiable

Shuckle Unseen Forces 47 Spanish Stamp Holo/Reverse $10

Legendary Treasures Korean Reverse $10 Told it doesnt exist <3

HGSS Reverse Spanish $10 Pending Mail

VMax Rising Korean Reverse $5 Told it doesnt exist <3

Obsidan Flames Chinese, $5

Shuckle Unlimited Awakining of the Psy King $5 pending mail

Please message me on discord if possible. Otherwise, I will check this the best I can.

Thank you

4 Likes

Shuckle collector. Respect.

4 Likes

Thank you. I usually only collect artwork but I jumped into all languages since Shuckle is my favorite. Its going to be tough but making progress. Hopefully someone can help

Bump and update. I may increase this later but I was able to find some

Hi there, I think I found some of your Japanese Shuckle wants on Yahoo Japan Auctions/Mercari. Will DM you details.

2 Likes

Bump! Only 2 left on this list. Please let me know if you have or know of a place

Bump! One more for this list.

Spanish Unseen Forces Reverse. If anyone has any leads, please let me know

Bump once again. Not giving up

BUMP. One left until Obsidian Flames lol

Bump! Its been awhile and I have gathered some information on ones I am still missing. If you know of any advice, id love to hear it. Overall 13 in total left! I have leads on some

1 Like

Updated. HGSS reverse doesnt exist in Spanish and got a lead on the Portuguese ones.

Id seriously am at a wall for the last few especially Japanese, Korean and Spanish so if you have any leads please please please let me know. I am so close. Under 10 to go!

Updated back once seeing proof about HGSS existing. Thank you @diegozgz

Bump. Overall 6 to go. Some rumors and rumblings but nothing concrete.

Bump. Still at 6. Please help if you can

Down to two!