Mewtwo Gold Star PSA 9- $300

Japanese Coro Mew PSA 10- $450-$500
Japanese Lotto Promo Set Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur PSA 10- $1000

2 Likes

Bought the collectors Charizard looking for a skyridge Charizard holo now

New Wants

The last two crystal zards went for $1500 and $1400

1 Like

thatā€™s interesting considering there is one for 1400 OBO on eBay. Subtract seller fees off that and factor in the fact that the population on this card has exploded it into steady decline. Iā€™d say that OP is not far off. Donā€™t see the need to chime in, in this situation. If somebody sees this and wants to sell, they can message him and ask if he can come up a bit. No need to state what everybody else can look up themselves.

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F372685267315

5 Likes

Picked up the 1st edition squirtle

Added to wants

Added a base set unlimited box to wants

Updated

Iā€™d recommend bumping the base box price to minimum $3500 if you want good condition

1 Like

There is a Staff ā€˜Zard here for $370: rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F254358044621

Thatā€™s not the XY Evolutions Prerelease STAFF Charizard, though. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

Hahaha I totally messed that one up. Thanks for pointing that out- I saw ā€œStaffā€ and jumped the gun!

2 Likes

Appreciate the effort guys!

@james where did u snag a staff evolutions charizard psa9ā€¦ lowest i found was 485 and someone sniped me in the ebay auctionā€¦ second went 510 and last second sniped again ā€¦ all the buy it nows etc are 700+ lolā€¦
i have a nice collection of staff zards blastoises and dragonite championshipsā€¦
but trying to get ahold of one evolutions at a reasonable price and everyones seriously overpricing tf outta them lolā€¦ Thanks

I didnt get one yet Iā€™m still looking for one too

Picked up a raw staff zard!

I have a base unlimited box in NM condition. Looking for a bit more than $3500 but in box me if interested

Bump

I have a psa 9 mudkip I am selling if youre intrested