Where'd All The Collectors Go?

I’m not talking about the regular posters here, but about the older group of people that used to lurk around here…

I’m extremely forgetful about things…

Like Viper.Fox (She was an admin!)

I know dogma has school and such…

Welcome back!

That’s really scary that literally after I posted Callie appeared…

Let’s try this again…

Where did… Lotti go? and ljenco12? and Frost?

1 Like

One at a time, don’t push your luck.

There’s just new collectors now. :blush: There’s plenty of awesome collectors here now!

Im probably the oldest collector here…

Who’s the youngest of the serious collectors here?

Define serious.

1 Like

Define youngest + serious.

Bluey, I’m not complaining… I just have a terrible memory and can’t recall why people left or have disappeared

I think youngest was pretty straightforward. Haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m probably the youngest here. But definitely not the most serious!

You were the one that came to my kind when he asked that question. That’s why I asked how he defines serious. Haha.

Define “youngest” and “serious”? Come on guys!

Okay…
Youngest= lowest age.

Serious= lets say minimum 25 comments here and 25 rare cards?

Define Rare cards :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m only 17 :slight_smile:

I have Illustrator Zorua PSA 10, Illustrator Pichu, Illustrator Arceus

That’s it for goodies if you don’t count… Misty’s Politoed and lesser rare cards.

I don’t think asking for a definition on serious is crazy at all. I mean, it’s a super subjective term. I didn’t know if you defined it based on physical possessions, value of collection, or just how much they care about it. I know some people that have been super serious about collecting, but had super small collections. Unfortunately, I also know some people that just sort of casually collect and have some items that would be much more appreciated in someone else’s hands.

But given strictly the spirit of your definition, I’d say PokemonTrader is about as young as they come.

1 Like

I don’t know if that is a compliment or not :stuck_out_tongue:

@funmonkey54

When I was 17 I was collecting…uhmmm…I can’t remember that far back!

@pokemontrader lol, that looks completely different than how it sounded in my head when I wrote it. xD

I meant, you were the first serious collector that I thought of when he mentioned youngest, because I knew you were pretty young relative to the rest of the collectors here. And I asked how he defines serious because I know that you aren’t a big time, trophy card obsessed, PSA junky of a collector. Just someone that invests in cards you really like. At least, that’s the impression I’ve always had of you.

It was in no way meant to be an insult or demeaning.

No worries! I was thinking that, but wasn’t sure!

I mean, my goal is to own a No. 3 Trophy Card, but $3k is out of my price range for a while.
With my part time job, it would take 1/2 year to get it LOL

However you think I’m a great collector? -tears up- @funmonkey54