What/Who is MGA Grading?

I’ve been noticing a lot of cards showing up on ebay graded by MGA, but I can not find any website or info on this “grading” company or a way to check their serials. Does anyone know of this company?

Only that they have very inconsistent grading standards, low product knowledge, and pitiful resale value.

Besides all that they are awesome lol.

1 Like

No idea, but I think efour should set up its own grading company! Non-sport cards only.
Make cases look 10000x better.

3 Likes

Honestly for pokemon anything other than PSA/BGS is just not worth buying.

1 Like

Yea I was thinking more for buying them because they are cheap and for regrading with better known services. Not sure on the validity of some of the cards in their cases though. I’ve seen a few miscuts and such that I’m not 100% sure, are not just cards that have been cut and such. A bunch of MJ rookie cards that appear to be fake, etc.

Yes… give me a job I’ll enjoy please (Y)

(I know you were joking but honestly a grading service for Pokemon and other Non-sport cards only could be achievable if people from the forum wished to start something of the sort… would also be able to cater to a wider audience then as there’s members all over the world!)

If a great business model was set up I’d invest and participate.

They basically give anything NM their Gem Mint grade, aka unreliable.

I’d be happy to participate (albeit I’m not sure how, I don’t have experience grading but maybe you could shed light on that, Gary?) I’m not sure how much would need to be invested into it but I’d be dedicated to making it work if a few others were also. I feel it would be a more credible service than a lot of the other companies aside from PSA and BGS

1 Like

Create a grading service located in europe and let the money roll in ^^
So few people here collect graded cards because of the costs so a whole new market could be started here.