Victory Cup Set!

Natural sunlight really brings out the holographic layer on the cup beautifully :weary::weary::weary:

12 Likes

@qwachansey, Yup… They sure look good.

11 Likes

Phenomenal!

1 Like

Took natural light pics today (sunny) and yesterday (cloudy)

Today:

Yesterday:

Angle shot to show how the sun illuminates the metallic holo layer:

9 Likes

Feel free to never stop updating this thread with more pictures

6 Likes

These look so nice inside the plaques and they compliment each other so nicely!

1 Like

Run for the shadows, run for the shadows, run for the shadows in these golden years.

2 Likes

Dang… I’ve been telling myself I don’t wanna get into trophy cards… It feels like such a struggle when I already have so many other goals. I shouldn’t have looked at this thread hahah! Amazing stuff, keep the posts coming, those cases frame the card way better than I expected. I agree that it’s better with the case instead of PSA. But I also just generally prefer natural cards over graded anyways.

1 Like

For what it’s worth these Victory Cups are definitely more affordable relative to most trophy cards! It’s tough to find them with the case though.

1 Like
2 Likes

@qwachansey, Yeah, I honestly have little to no knowledge of the trophy market at the moment. I just see things like this and it starts to entice me. I’m sure I could find something within my current price range if I really tried. But either way, congratz on the completion, they look great!

1 Like

No actual update but took a nice family photo today :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My haters lose again :weary::weary::weary:

8 Likes