Unlimited Psa 10 or first edition Psa 9

Hi guys I’ve touched on this subject before but was wondering people’s views , with the old wotc cards what do people think are more desirable a unlimited Psa 10 or a first edition Psa 9 I’m not talking about the base set but all the other sets after that the price is always very similar, interested in others views

A lot more people collect PSA 10 so would be PSA 10 in my view

Yeah, I’d go with the 10 set too…or both;)

IMO you collect the card first and the grade second. 1st editions>unlimited in most cases.

3 Likes

Personally I think 1st edition cards are just way more collectable than unlimited.

Unlimited cards had a lot printed and a lot are for sale constantly, even now, granted not all PSA 10 condition :wink:

However 1st editions are harder to come by in general and will only become harder, especially in regards to Neo Sets,

So think you might have guessed my point of view PSA 9s 1st edition > Unlimited.

2 Likes

Cheers for your thoughts there is something nice about that first edition stamp

1 Like

For sets that I remember as a kid I go with first edition 9s. Any set after neo genesis tho I don’t really care about the stamp so I’d probably go for unlimited 10s.

be alot harder to find psa 10 unlimited as no one grades them compared to 1st edition but theres more of a market for psa 9 1st edition cards and there not too much money compared to 10s to medium collectors and the big collectors collect them so not just for high end collectors

Would say 1st edition 9s, as they are more collected and has a more limited quantity than unl.