Tyranitar PSA 10 Collection: Progress Year 3.5

I like Tyranitar

1 Like

Bump. Added 8 more, so thought its time to refresh this collection.

2 Likes

Wow you really do have all the best T-Tar cards! Tyranitar is one of my favorite Pokemon as well! I have plenty of Tyranitar cards but the 1st edition Shining graded so far :slight_smile:

Yup Id like to do Larvitar and Pupitar too, but that ship has sailedā€¦ The tyranitar I still need are gonna take years to even see oneā€¦

Really stunning collection!

1 Like

Not proud of what I paid, but added this pop 2 card to my collection!

4 Likes

@pokeaddict84,as long you could add missing piece to your collection goal. I donā€™t mind dropping $500 on alakazam rev mysterious treasure if there one. grats

Iā€™m struggling with rationalizing knowing a card is probably overpriced, with maybe never owning it. When I see a generic DP reverse PSA 10 of a popular pokemon like Rayquaza sell for $125 it makes it really hard to pay $100s more than themā€¦

I love the collection! Great work!

1 Like

@pokeaddict84,oh boy wait til you see what I got coming this week on purchase thread. I drop 150 for pop 1 and I donā€™t regret it.

Thatā€™s the big disadvantage of being a completionist I guess. Iā€™ve had similar situations with foreign (primarily Reverse Holo) Pikachu cards in the past. I know a certain Reverse Holo is only worth 3-5 bucks in other languages, and other Reverse Holos from the same set as the language Iā€™m interested in are also 2-4 bucks. Yet Iā€™m still willing to pay 40-50. Why? Because I had not seen it for sale for the 3+ years Iā€™ve been collecting, and I do still want it for my collection.

With those kind of cards which almost never pop up for sale, itā€™s basically worth what someone is willing to pay for it. FWIW, this year Iā€™ve seen some of those same Reverse Holo Pikachu cards in certain languages, which were consistently selling for the 40-50 bucks I bought it for a few years back. At the time I was in my mind overpaying just to own the card I wanted, yet now theyā€™re worth that amount. ĀÆ\_šŸ™‚_/ĀÆ

Regardless, big congrats on adding another PSA-10 Tyranitar to your already impressive collection, especially if itā€™s only pop-2! :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

congrats. I saw that card on ebay, but couldnā€™t justify it for a reverse holo. I think the holo is definitely worth that much.

How many do you have left

Im a sucker for Ttar, awesome collection!

I really like the method you chose to make the selection, like the peak of each version

I could knock out 4 of these right now if I wanted to throw money away. Everything else just is extremely scarce.

Mysterious Treasures holo
Stormfront Theme deck holo
Stormfront Reverse
Unleashed non-holo
Unleashed Reverse
Unleashed theme deck holo
fates collide reverse (being graded)
fates collide pre-release (being graded) & staff
team up reverse (Have PSA 9)
pop series 1 non-holo
unseen forces (Have PSA 9)
dragons frontiers (Have PSA 9)
lost thunder FA
Lost thunder SRDarkness ablaze holo (being graded)Darkness ablaze reverse (being graded)