TwoHeritic's Collection

6 Murkrow trainer magazines

19 Likes

Some Japanese Platinum era Holos I got in a lot. Most are first ed.

13 Likes

First graded card I bought earlier this year.

9 Likes

I saw Aya Kusube art from some modern cards and went to see her early art. Thats how I gravitated to the Vending Series.

14 Likes

Something about Japanese DPPt holos hits different. Love those.

1 Like

For sure! I actually don’t have many Japanese cards so I was surprised how good they look in person.

You picked some of my favorite Vending cards there! Kusube and Komiya made this set really magical.

3 Likes

Some Kusube I like.
Most of the stuff I am posting are not “new” additions. Since I joined recently I’m just showing some cool stuff.

6 Likes

Some of the very few cards I had and kept since I was a kid.

5 Likes

Cool miscut I found at a local card shop.

8 Likes

Not a card but somthing cool i have had since a kid. Too bad it is missing Mew! Also the actual poster is in good condition but I do need a new frame.

11 Likes

Nice!! Do you have one of the mags open ? Would love to see the contents O.o
Sick collection! The meowth is great!,

I have not opened a mag yet but I will at some point. I’m thinking of doing a little video for it.

1 Like

Some cool stuff from a LGS. I just can’t stop myself from grabbing some OC and MC cards! Also a nice Beedrill by Kusube and the alternate art card for Naganadel & Guzzlord GX. The only full arts she has done as far as I know.

6 Likes

really fun and unique collection, keep it up !

1 Like

I’d buy so many cards from my LGS if they had prices like that. Or bothered to put a price on anything instead of making me ask an employee to unlock them and painfully look up each price.
:sob:

Great collection thread so far though.

For some reason my LGS doesn’t even sell singles. It’s the weirdest thing… However, I can imagine how frustrating it is to not have a price to look at. It’s almost like I wouldn’t want to ask because I would be curious about so many.
Me: “Hey, can you tell me the price on all 40 of these cards”

Employee: -.-

Great collection @twoheritic have fun with vending cards.

:blush:

1 Like

I’m lucky to live in an area with a few different shops nearby. The one I went to today had prices on their binder cards. The more expensive ones they need to look up. I also got a Vivid Voltage ETB there since they run events they can sell VV early. They had a decent stack of singles they needed to sort through. I need to go back soon. :blush:

Thats exactly how I feel and is one of the several reasons I refuse to buy from them despite being pretty much the only LGS to have a decent selection of vintage singles. Also they literally won’t let you look through bulk so I guess they just have them sitting in boxes in the back since they refuse to sell them…

About to open this bad boy.

2 Likes