TOGETIC COLLECTION! Look look ;)

UPDATED

Hey guys new here, just thought id show you some of my togetic’s :blush:
Since this photo was taken i have added another 4 psa and 5 raw lol

The PSA 10 unlimited neo genisis togetic is pop 16 i own 4 of them, so if you have one hmu :blush:

Loved this card since i was a kid!

15 Likes

You weren’t kidding when you said you collected a lot of these! Awesome unique collection! :blush:

Togetic’s one of my favorite pokemon as well…well not as much as ditto of course!

1 Like

togetic is awesome!
keep at it dude…
togekiss is such an unworthy pokemon.

1 Like

1 Like

wow! ive never ever seen someone collect togetic before but ur collection is honestly amazing! the light togetic is one of my favourite cards. loved looking :grin: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Ill update once i get my other psa ones!

Such a shit pokemon :kissing_heart:

Hahah silence peasant

2 Likes

Stop collecting for a bit, I still need a 1st edition.

Haja well atm theres a few in the u.s but because of the ridiculous postage to Australia im not buying so they’re all yours

1 Like

Good to see someone likes collecting this underappreciated Neo Genesis artwork in large quantity! :blush:

1 Like

Very nice collection, I think the bottom e-series one is my favorite :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! I have a falkners togetic on the way!

Nice collection. Great to see another fellow aussie here (we takin over). Btw hit me up with one of them unlim neo tics?

Cheers mate, theres a few of us on here!
Hah NFS :joy: never parting with these!

Togetic and Skarmory and my favorite artworks from Neo Genesis. Love your collection!

1 Like

Cheers bud!!

1 Like

Cool I got this as a freebie with one of my cards. It’s sitting in my extras box in good condition.

3 Likes

I just purchased this on ebay haha! Such i nice card

Very nice collection! The neo destiny togetic was my absolute favorite card when i was a kid. I still own the copy although the condition is no way near mint :blush:

1 Like