tcgpokecollector Collection

<10/23/2020>

Finally getting around to updating my collections page here on E4. Extremely blessed to have finished the collections I set out to complete 3 months ago when I started. Also grateful to have completed this prior to the insane blow up the past month :laughing:

**PSA 10 Unlimited Base Set Holos 16/16

Gem Mint 1st Edition Shining Neo Series 10/10

Currently in the works to let go of the two BGS 9.5’s and get a PSA 10 instead to have a full PSA 10 collection :grin:

<8/21/20>

What a month it’s been…Excited to share with you all an update on my collection!

Thank you @grandgengar for this AMAZING card. Absolutely flawless of a card. :laughing:

Finished the Aquapolis Lugia & Skyridge Ho-oh set :sunglasses:

<7/28/20>
Just started out on collecting Pokemon Cards this week! Have such amazing memories and nostalgia whenever I look back at my childhood cracking open them base set booster packs only to be disappointed that it wasn’t my favorite pokemon “Venasaur” :stuck_out_tongue:
Looking forward to starting this journey with you all!

Had to come in with a bang :grin:
Looking for add a Shining Gyrados & Tyranitar to my collection as well so if anybody has any leads please let me know!

Huge shoutout to @jcpkmn for making this pick-up happen & telling me about this forum!
Look forward to meeting more locals near LA as well in the near future!

18 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Shining Pokemon are a great way to start showing off a collection as they are some of the more memorable cards for sure! Love that Mewtwo especially. Congrats and looking forward to more!

2 Likes

Most definitely! When they first came out I was all googly eyed as a kid :grin: thank you for the kind words!

1 Like

Very nice start! I too love Shining Pokemon. I especially love the Magikarp and Gyarados artworks. Ironically enough, those are the only ones I do not have yet. :confused:

1 Like

Just picked up a shining Celebi myself!

1 Like

What a great way to start a collection, the old shining cards are beautiful.

1 Like

@tcgpokecollector, thanks for the shoutout and welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Monthly Update on my collection :grin:

1 Like

@pokecollector Quite the collection! Congratulations for achieving such big goals!

Updated collection! Thank you all for taking a look

2 Likes

Damnnn NICE COLLECTION!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

That lugia, so magnificent