Swoops Collection

Hey guys im pretty new here from Brisbane Australia

Just a quick video and photos of some of my cards
I picked up the other day After a older Gentleman sorta didn’t know how much they were worth Kinda feel bad but
I couldn’t walk away from them
All in mint condition no scratches I am selling some of the doubles on ebay
Will be posting more epic Find’s and more to my collection
I am making a short video on it
But basically all holo And no holo Jungle set x 2
Dark Set with doubles
And 75% Fossil Set
All in mint condition Right from packets to Selves

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

As a general note, we don’t allow sales posts on the forum, so I’ve edited your main post to exclude the eBay link you included. If you’d like to throw a general eBay link in your signature, that would be acceptable.

What are your goals for Pokemon card collecting moving forward? Do you want to finish out the partial sets you have here or are you just riding out the different opportunities that come your way?

1 Like

well these sets are full complete has enough to make another 2 set’s on jungle
Fossil needs some work then im hunting down the very first base set 1st editions

Lucky this is all first edition jungles too i even know the old shop they were bought in as i bought heaps from there
was i was kid really weird to find all theses after so long with a older guy lol

Im mainly collecting for my son’s when they get older they can have a epic collection maybe worth some money for them

Very nice pick up, I myself collected a lot of Fossil cards back in 2001. In fact, I can’t really say it’s my favorite set because I pulled so many holos from it that made me feel like that there wasn’t a challenge in finding rare holographics for that specific set :rofl:

Had 30,000 Cards turn up from japan today
I bought in bulk amazing amount of holo’s and conditions are amazing the amount of rare cards i have from this is insane
From
Base set all the way to new stuff some not even open here is a photo of what it looks like

4 Likes

I guess you’re all set for the weekend! What made you buy this lot? Something specific?

Let us know what the 3 most expensove cards are in this whole lot amd which of the cards were your favourite

1 Like

Honestly no reason just wanted to be random im thinking about selling them at my local market in brisbane
But keeping some of the rare original ones
Has a lot of charizards in there in pristine condition so send them off to get graded

1 Like

Will do might take a bit but 3 Dark charizards at the moment in such good condition is at the top at the moment

2 Likes

Tell me more about what charizards there are in that treasure pile!

honestly man if i do that i wouldnt have enough room to right here lol
IVe pulled out 3 dark charizards perfect but im saving the rest to open on my new youtube channel so once i start you guys can watch it

This is 2 lots out of 30,000 FULL OF HOLO’S every single card is holo so

1 Like

Wow, just wow. Could you count them and tell us how many there are? :stuck_out_tongue:

If you don’t want to answer the following question I can completely understand and don’t feel obligated to do so, but I think more people than just me might have this unspoken question: how much did you pay for this lot?

And what’s your YouTube name, because I’m curious to see you unbox them (PS: I’m on mobile, so if it’s in your signature I’m currently unable to see it.)

Greetz,
Quuador

Swooped up an amazing lot there boi. Show us what you like most when you can, later.

I see what you did there :wink: btw swoop, i’m looking forward to watching the youtube video. Thanks for sharing this with us.

haha yeah once ive finished setting everything up then ill do it
Ive left over 20,000 cards to my channel to open along with new packs

a bit lol

preview opened a couple packets

So i couldnt help my self and i opened another package haha i said i would wait but look
all in pristine condition god the japanese look after there stuff

5 Likes

52 out of 75 cards gradable in my eyes for a 9 or 10
Small cube out of my 30,000 cards sorry for the bad photo. Ok i promise my self i wont open any more till my channel is live
kicking my self now because this packet would of been amazing to open on the channel

3 Likes

Nice cards! Was this all from Yahoo Japan/Noppin/Buyee etc,?

i have a guy in japan i find them out he takes care of the rest packing and what not extremely happy considering i payed $150 for it all i know quite a few of those cards are way over that

2 Likes