SSA's Collection - 1st Ever Known Completed Set?!

Now on to E-Series 3. Wind From The Sea is the japanese name for this set I believe and what a poetic name! :heart_eyes: There are some really colorful and great works of art throughout this set. I remember playing with the e-reader on my gameboy as a kid and having a blast scanning cards (english cards back then) and unlocking the mini games that you could play from each card. I unfortunately have never been able to find my old collection from when I was a kid but if I ever did find it Iā€™m betting most of the e reader cards are destroyed from scanning them over and over lol :ninja: anyway on to the set! (o and no crystal cards yet but I would love to find them in 1st edition)

I would love to photoshop all of the art on this first page together into one awesome pokemon forest scene and print it out and frame it! so lovely

Sorry, I was too eager to show you guys the next page lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 ninetales playing = awesomeness and a pretty holo

Slowpoke being cute and slowbro looks like he is just cruising! shellders not too happy with sleepy horsea lol o and the sun shining down through the water on that tentacool is really cool looking.

I think itā€™s pretty awesome they have the water chinchou/lanturn and the lightning version as well

Blown away from all of these cards on this page! mareep, flaaffy and ampharos are top favs, the psychic cards have stunning artwork /designs and you canā€™t forget rainbow mankey!

how come sunset onix isnā€™t as rare as sunset mew?! lol it would be cool to put those 2 cards together though just because of the somewhat similar sunsetā€¦or maybe they are both experiencing the same sunset?! would be cool to see :blush: I donā€™t have the mew card to do it though :sweat:

Sunset Kangaskhan too?! haha and forgot Iā€™m still missing the non holo 1st edition tyranitar

thee ole noctowl sage

Iā€™m working on completing the other 3 sets and will update with them once they are finished! I might post them like they are too and see if any of you could help me out with completing them! :grin:

4 Likes

heyā€¦ Either noone told me, or knowone knows about the gust of wind (恄ļæ£ Ā³ļæ£)恄

I must check my gust of windz

1 Like

Wait so does this mean I donā€™t get any Poke-wine now? :sweat:

Poke-water is better for you

1 Like

Booster pack time!! Here is my collection of sealed booster packs I have collected for the last 2 years. There would be more but sometimes I get excited and open one :rage: but if it was a good pull then :heart_eyes: either way itā€™s always a blast to open packs. Again what caught my eye with all of the packs is the amazing colors and intricate artwork! I would love to frame all of them once I complete my collection and hang it up. (Post pics if you have done this already, I wanna see!) I just recently found out that some of the first packs have a different yen amount where some have 291 and some have 300 so It looks like Iā€™ll be on the hunt for those packs now too! Anyway here is what I have so far

Charmander tin where I keep most of my booster packs :blush: I need another one now for the rest of the packs

I absolutely LOVE the E series packs for that artwork Wooo! :grin:

Sorry kinda blurry

9 Likes

Heyo itā€™s time for an update and today I wanted to share my POKEMON WALL!! well itā€™s not exclusively pokemon (see fishing hat on the right lol) but most of it is! It started with a fossil mew and I thought it was pretty cool to have some of my favorite cards up to look at all the time so it just avalanched after that! Itā€™s a little bit of everything and itā€™s not the most organized or anything but I still love it and hope you guys will like it too :grin:

8 Likes

That wall is pure sickness! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Talk about a poke cave

2 Likes

Wow, what an immense collection!

1 Like

Your poke wall makes me so happy! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks guys for the feedback Iā€™m glad you all enjoy it as much as I do :grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Wow Wow Wow! That wall! Canā€™t wait for this semester to end and take a few pics of my collection. Really enjoyed every bit of it!!!

1 Like

Alright here is one of my favorite things Iā€™ve pieced together ever and that is the 3 original sets, Base, Jungle & Fossil. I put them all together for the Ultimate Original 151 Master Set! I think the cards look really cool arranged this way :sunglasses: I put them all in the Majestic looking charizard binder because zard has always been one of my favs and it just felt right for these sets. :stuck_out_tongue: I am pretty sure this is 100% complete and in order but if you see anything wrong please let me know :grin:

Thatā€™s a strong boy

Would really like to get the three starter holos in Mint, These ones are Near Mint but are fine for now :confused:

Such nice colors on venomoth

Prerelease 1st edition shadowless machamp, just kidding lol

volcano sliding golem looking tough

Alot of good looking ghosts here

That fossil mew, One of my ALL TIME FAVORITE Cards :blush: I had one as a kid and my friends and I thought this was the rarest card ever and that I had the only one! Unfortunately it was stolen by some older kids and I never saw it again. I was thinking about this a couple years ago and thought hey, I should buy that mew card I had missed so muchā€¦so I did. Once I got the card the beauty of it shined through my eyes and hit the nostalgia button in my brain. A collecting mechanism in my mind started running at full force and it captivated me to start gathering up my favorite cards. So anyway that card is the reason I have started collecting again and for all of these cards you see :grin: (P.S. I have all of the trainers + energy cards too I am just tired of posting pictures right now)

6 Likes

That binder is so satisfying! Iā€™m doing a similar thing with one binder, I want to have one copy of each Pokemon that exists but they are a mixture of different sets and there are both English and Japanese cards in it.

I really love your collection, amazing stuff :blush:

2 Likes

@xzini That sounds really awesome, what an idea! I canā€™t wait til itā€™s done to check it out :grin: and Thank you! Iā€™m really glad you enjoy it :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Woohoo finally completed the No Rarity Base Set with this card! Unfortunately it was taped to a piece of cardboard for shipping with no top loader or anything with tape on the card! so it isnā€™t mint thats for sure :slightly_frowning_face: still glad to have it to officially complete this set!

4 Likes

So today I received my 2nd Neo Revelation Binder and since my old one was sealed but in subpar condition I decided to open it. Iā€™m going to add the cards to my neo binder because I like to have my complete sets together with the promos of that series at the end. Also I will probably get the celebi graded just because itā€™s a really beautiful card! Anyway the best part of this is while I was holding up the folder to look at the cards the sunshine gleamed through it from my frosted window and I got a great idea! I hung it up in my window and the sun illuminates the legendary dogs so brilliantly! Looks better in person but I tried to capture it as best as I could for you all to see! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Here is my newest collection piece, Unlimited Celebi Prime from L3 Clash at the Summit and I believe this is a somewhat rare find as the LEGEND series is hard to find in Unlimited Edition vs the 1st Edition run. Anyway this beautiful little guy is the guardian of my mini forest and takes care of all of my plants watching over them, making sure they are healthy and happy! :grin:

I love how the eyes are holo on these cards!

P.s. Will update with more of the collection soon! Hope you all enjoy the mini update and Happy Holidays! :blush:

5 Likes

I have been bit by the PSA bug and it feels so good! Just bought my very first PSA graded card and now the collecting begins! Many thanks to @soulwind (bought it off their ebay store) for this amazing ampharos!:heart_eyes: Had to start with my favorite pokemon to get things started! Here she is in all her glory and be expecting some more soon!

That shining tail reminds me of helping out the lighthouse ampharos in silver/gold :grin:

3 Likes

Beautiful photos ^^! I really like the Celebi one. Your collection is coming along great!

1 Like