ShiningDoraemon's buy thread

Hey all! Looking to complete a few sets :blush:

I’m basing my prices off of Ebay auctions, BINs and a few offers I’ve gotten in the past few months but couldn’t accept due to financial “tightness” haha. I’d be willing to negotiate prices as well so just PM me!

**All my prices are for PSA 9s but I’d be willing to buy 8s and 10s as well. Pm me and we can work it out!**

  • First Edition Base -

-Beedrill $90
-Dragonair $90
-Electabuzz $45
-Pidgeotto $45
-Ivysaur $40
-Kadabra $30
-Poliwhirl $25
-Machoke $25
-Bulbasaur $45
-Doduo $18
-Voltorb $18
-Gastly $20
-Pidgey $18
-Starmie $25
-Devolution Spray $25
-Computer Search $50
-Lass $80
-Pokemon Breeder $30
-Super Energy removal $30
-Energy retrieval $18
-Revive $20
-Gust of wind $20

  • Neo Discovery 1st edition Holos-

-Espeon $110
-Houndour $30
-Kabutops $30
-Politoed $30
-Poliwrath $30
-Scizor $30
-Tyranitar $80
-Umbreon $110
-Ursaring $25

I have base set gastly and gust of wind in a 10. Lmk if interested.