Scared of spiders? Stay away!

Had a bunch of fun collecting a bunch of Ariados cards! I remember the first time I saw an Ariados at the Elite Four in Pokemon Gold. I thought it was such a cool pokemon (I don’t have arachnophobia haha) but I quickly dispatched it with my beloved Typhlosion.

I know there are more spider pokemon, but I just focused on Ariados for this mini collection. I also realised I had a Galvantula or two in a box somewhere and fished them out too :blush:

27 Likes

Nice

Nice

Nice

Nice

Nice

You caught my attention at stay away, nobody tells me what to do.

7 Likes

Nice

Your spider pokemon Collection is pretty awesome. I’m terrified of real life spiders but I really like ariados and joltik. They’re so cute. Not sure how that works.

2 Likes

nice

Always a fan of bug Pokemon. I tried to make a bug team as a kid once and tried to sneak Metagross into it saying it might as well be a bug. XD Ariados deserves more love for being the first ever spider Pokemon.

1 Like

Spiders aren’t bugs (nor insects), though. :wink: Although spider Pokémon are still the Pokémon type ‘bug’ I guess.

And nice collection! Ariados is pretty cool. I also always liked Spinerak. And Joltik is in my top 10 favorite Pokémon, so nice to see one of those as well. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

This is the most Quuador comment I’ve seen in a while :wink:

Nice spiders btw OP

3 Likes