Real talk: Fake pokemon cards and/or PSA cases. A discussion

In terms of energies, yeah that’s as thin as they get, came in the same batch as this card and a few other thins

Actually, my wife, lol. That’s my daughter:) Honestly I was against it cause I don’t believe in altering our bodies in any way, even tattoos(except Pokemon), but when you’re married…happy wife, happy life.

1 Like

Happy wife happy life is very much true. We’re building a house almost finished and yeh misses wants a new dishwasher or whatever… I’m like sweet I’ll buy cards in return :smirk:

3 Likes

The difference: non-holo Thin stamps are printing errors, holo Thin stamps were meant to be printed as Thin Stamp.
That’s also the reason why Thin Stamp non-holos are equally as uncommon to find as Grey Stamp Thin stamps on holos or in other sets.

So what we see on this Wartortle for example, is a regular Thick stamp base of the “1”, but a thinner body of the “1” due to the excessively pressed printing error.

That’s just my 2c, though.

Unfortunately I don’t have a clear picture of a non-holo Thin (I’ve used this picture), because I don’t own any, but the width of the “1” for the non-holo Thin is comparable to the Holo Thin stamp width, while the base of the non-holo Thin is half-Thick and half-Thin (usually mostly Thick, as you mentioned in your comment for the Wartortle).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Glad you didn’t take it personal. You’re right, gotta pick your battles. I doubt I’d fight that one either.

1 Like

Is this real? ibb.co/QjvHvjw

@alice1234 , Welcome to the forum! Posts in threads with a last post of over two months ago are against the rules. It’s also unnecessary to post the exact same post in several threads. Please check out the rules here before posting further.

1 Like