Rattle's Binder Set Collection Video Format - Cosmic Eclipse

It’s probably about time that I create a collection thread. In light of all these crazy prices I thought it would be fun to go back through all my incomplete sets and share them with everyone in video form.

I plan on gradually doing this for every set and will update accordingly.

Here’s the first one:

16 Likes

The second entry, Unlimited and 1999-2000 Base Sets:

5 Likes

Really pleased you’ve started doing these Rattle, not enough binder collector content love around!! You’re on a similar goal to me so I’ll be watching these closely :blush:. I also need to get my crap together and get my sets in binders!!

1 Like

Incredibly impressive collection, hope you complete that goal one day!

1 Like

Sweet! This is an awesome format!

1 Like

Jungle binder time:
YouTube_BxqB18qUjk

Sorry in advance about the lack of cards obtained and in the set. lol

4 Likes

Really liking these videos, keep it up :blush:

1 Like

Go Rattle go! Love seeing these and your calm nature is amazing. I would listen to you talk about anything.

1 Like

Thanks @mattytommo, @darkapples, @muralsandcards, @xzini and @sherbixtus for the kind words!

I promise these will get better once we get out of these repetitive, small and very incomplete sets.

Fossil:

4 Likes

They are already great! No need to apologize. Your sets are more complete than mine are!

@sherbixtus, if you say so. Can anyone be excited for an incomplete base set 2 though?

4 Likes

Team Rocket!

4 Likes

Loving the vibe of the videos! Also makes me feel better about all my incomplete binder sets on a site among people with complete psa 10 sets.

1 Like

Time to get into some thicker binders!

Gym Heroes:

3 Likes

Bringing in the heat! Love it!

1 Like

My favourite set pre-e, Gym Challenge:

5 Likes

Neo Genesis:

4 Likes

Nice man great videos

1 Like

Neo Discovery tonight:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_VCS0J8yec

4 Likes

@rattlebear, Great videos and collection!

1 Like