PSA Authentication and Pricing

Hello there! After a bit of saving, I am within striking distance of being able to afford my personal grail. Due to the card’s higher price, I will only be able to afford a raw or lower graded one. I would like to have it slabbed, but without a grade. I understand PSA does hand out authentication slabs when they receive a card to be graded that has been altered. I was wondering if PSA offers a straight up authentication service without the grade as I don’t want to know it’s grade (as it most likely will not be a 10) and just want it to be slabbed for presentation and protection. Also, if they do offer this service, how does the declared value of the item of factor in in terms of pricing.
Thanks for any input. I’ve looked through PSA’s website and was not able to find any authentication options.

PSA typically does not grade a card at all if it has been altered.
You can choose to have the label say “AUTHENTIC” instead of getting a numeric grade when you’re putting your submission together, ex:

Gotcha, I must have misread when I was looking around. So there is an option when you submit. I’ve never graded before so I didn’t know. Thank you!

How does the price and turnaround time differ? PSA has less work to do but Im sure they take their sweet time

Can get it just Authenticated yes.

But if it’s Altered they will put that on there as well.