PSA 10 Dialga EX Full Metal 122/119 Value?

Hey guys, looking to sell this (not on here, don’t worry mods!) and wondering how much I should be able to get for it. I’ve got it listed for $245 OBO on eBay, but I’d be happy with $200. Is that good? I would like to sell soon so I can PSA grade some cards this month. Once again, just like to restate that I’m not trying to sell this card on the forum, just wondering how much it’s worth.

Thanks!

I was the first one to sell one of these back when it had a pop of 2, for $300. The other guy sold it for $250 the following day on eBay, and I believe a third one sold for $150-ish on eBay. $200-245 is fair :blush:

Edit: I think the 3rd one went for much less because the seller listed within a few days after the 2nd one sold, so everyone who bid up the price on the 2nd one must’ve spent their money on other things between the two auctions…

Don’t post how much you are ACTUALLY wanting to get for it here :wink:
You never know! By saying that people might haggle lower :wink:

It’s funny, people always haggle even when they are already getting a deal.

3 Likes

I think I should just put it up for auction. I have both the English and Japanese ones in a PSA 10, and I like the Japanese one more. Probably would be better to have the money anyway. I haven’t listed a high-end PSA card like this before, any tips? Auction duration? Starting price?

I’d start low, will get more people excited by the chance. Also you would expect atleast a few people will bid high on it.