Price Check PSA 10 Legendary Collection Reverse Holo Drowzee

Hey guys,

Was wondering what you would value a PSA 10 Legendary Collection Reverse Holo Drowzee at. I checked the sold eBay listings and saw nothing in the past 90 days and with a PSA pop of 4 it seems like they don’t come up too frequently.

Thanks,
Astryx

@ccrntrade might know?

LC is quite a niche set and low pop doesn’t always equal high dollar. If I were to guess I’d say $200, but your own guess is as good as mine really. Some other commons and uncommons sold as low as $50 so I might be wayy off. At the end of the day, it’s worth whatever a collector looking to complete the set is willing to pay for it.

Actually there’s one in sold listings:

link

Sold for $270. :blush:

1 Like

I think someone bought the first one for like $500, but it should definitely drop. These are only as valued as there are people out there completing PSA sets.

It was probably Gemmintpokemon but I could be remembering the PSA return video wrong

Hard to put a price on this card, really depends who needs it yet. Lately there has been a couple other collectors going for full 10 sets who get in bidding wars on these low pop cards. Once they get copies I usually scoop in later when another pops up and get it for 1/2 the price or less. As far as I know only about 4 people collect this full set in 10. Being a pop 4 only I imagine a couple people need it for a full 10 set yet so it might bring $200-$300 in auction.