Official E4 Discord Thread + Voice Chat Schedule

Bread :+1:

3 Likes

Tfw discord is down and now I actually have to use the forum smh

2 Likes

Is it socially acceptable to post Italian senate meetings on this forum? Haven’t been here in a while

www.elitefourum.com/t/the-giant-english-market-thread/27424/1 fits right in here id say

2 Likes

3 Likes

On behalf of all e4 discord, sorry for the past 10 or so posts in here. Rest assured discord is back up and everyone has gone back.

Again sorry to the Forum users for the inconvenience.

Hey Guys would love to be apart of the Discord, been in purgatory in there for quite some time. If I haven’t spent enough time on the forums I understand, will contribute more before asking again if no response.

My discord is Gozzy#5887

1 Like

I don’t use a VPN, so I don’t know what to do.

My discord username is Scott M #4124

1 Like

Maybe you don’t use a VPN yourself, but the network you’re on still operates through a VPN/proxy unfortunately. Do you post on the forum from a PC at your office/school, or does your network provider have a VPN enabled by default? I’m afraid we can’t assist with this and you’ll have to look in your own network where the VPN is potentially coming from.

This is what we see on our end, so unfortunately I’m not allowed to add you to Discord:

(For anyone wondering why we have this rule: it’s to prevent spam, bots, trolls and/or banned users from circumventing their ban by using a VPN/proxy.)

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Hi I’d like to join the Discord! My username is Robbobob

1 Like

Hi brand new collector here! My discord name is Madabout_it

1 Like

Hey y’all, new member here. My name is Trinity and i’m a sealed collector from Italy!

First of all sorry if i make any mistakes or my answers are in the wrong place.

How can i join the discors server? already do it the first steps, need to post here my discord name? Francis.,#8001

1 Like

Favre4jrlgb is my username

1 Like

seadra is my username

1 Like

Tattyboggle#1240

1 Like

Just joined, my discord is mars#0323

1 Like

Hello just requesting an invite to the discord my user is poke-rab#0289 thanks!

1 Like

Hello, just thought I would join the discord, username is Pablo #9632!

1 Like