NemyaNation's Collection

Hey guys, long time lurker on here. Little bit hesitant to put some of my collection seeing as some of you are posting PSA 9 Illustrator cards but I guess everyone starts somewhere right?

Collection is going slow at the moment due to Uni life but If I manage to complete a set or something I’ll be sure to update.

1st Edition Base Set Top(German) Bottom(French):

Jungle 1st:

Fossil 1st:

Team Rocket 1st:

Gym Heroes 1st:

Gym Challenge 1st:

Neo Discovery 1st:

Alakazam Unlimited Base PSA 9:

19 Likes

You shouldn’t feel like your collection is not worth sharing just cause others have pricier items. Everyone has a different budget they put towards their personal collection and that’s okay. Your collection is off to a great start. Collect what makes you happy :wink:

9 Likes

Nice collection!

I don’t think I could ever be a pack collector… unless I stored them out of town. I must open everything sealed. :grin:

4 Likes

@jeztrella - Cheers man, yeah I know. I personally love looking at them and I am excited at how far I’ve still got to go. I guess thats the fun in this hobby, you’re never really finished.

@poken00b88 - Thanks a lot, I really don’t have a big issue with not opening them. I feel like they are so much better sealed. They just look and feel better :stuck_out_tongue:

Great pack collection! Would love to see more. Don’t be shy :wink:

1 Like

Very nice, keep it up and welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

keep it up especially your sealed pack collection! sealed products have a special place in my heart

1 Like

Very nice pack collection. Maybe I should start one too :blush:

1 Like

nice packs :grin: , but i think the base set at the top are spanish, not german

3 Likes

you can be sure of that :blush:

Some of my favourite pieces that I wanted to share :blush:

***Fossil 3rd Print Cards

Interesting piece I haven’t seen often

Machamp 4th Print SEALED

1 Like

Yes, nice collection however big or small. As collector’s we appreciate it no matter your budget or if you collect cards that people aren’t considered “top tier” or “valuable”. Doesn’t matter what people think either (unless you’re still in High School :wink: jk), you got my respect friend.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My favorite collection threads are the ones with $5 cards. Love seeing awesome cards and then finding out they are very affordable!

1 Like

Nice, 1999-2000 sealed Machamp has the classic long crimp heat seal :grin:

1 Like