National Index including all Forms & Shiny Pokémon (W.I.P.)

None actually. I already stopped a little before that. I primarily stopped because I was collecting too much at once, and in total it became too expensive to continue all of them in the current market. The National Index and Yu-Gi-Oh rarity collections simply had a lower prio for me compared to my other collection goals. I was able to complete my Seviper collection last year (although there will be a new Seviper in the upcoming Japanese Peerless Fighters set). And I’m missing just one more item (Japanese 1st edition sealed Pokémon Web booster pack) for my Moltres #21 promo collection. But apart from that Pikachu in all languages and English and Japanese exclusive FA Supporters are my main two collections, and in the current market just those are already way too expensive.
Right now I’ve also adjusted my Pikachu collection goal to have all languages from 1996 to February 27th, 2021 (25th Pokémon Day), and only continue with all English and Base Set artwork variations for releases after that day. I’m actually happy it’s the 25th anniversary this year, since that way I can adjust my Pikachu collection goal without feeling too bad about it. :blush: So right now I’m primarily looking for the last 15 missing Pikachu cards of the total 1430 officially released Pikachu TCG cards; and continue with all English and Japanese exclusive FA Supporter cards. And of course try to find that last Moltres booster pack and keep up with Seviper releases in all languages.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes