My son wants to show everyone part of his awesome collection

My son is 9 and has collected since about 2023.

(Hi I’m Chase. This is some of my collection of my epic cards)

Enjoy his random cards!









33 Likes

Tell your son I really like his collection, and all of the amazing Pokemon in it.

2 Likes

I totally will tell him lol!

1 Like

Beautiful binder pages!

2 Likes

Now those are some Chase cards! :drum:

2 Likes

Some awesome cards. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Excellent collection, I’m jealous of the Wartortle!

1 Like

This is awesome! My 8 year old got a new binder today and filled it out. He asked me to share it today too! Somethings in the air! Tell them it is awesome and a great collection! The Pidgeot is my Fav!

4 Likes

Beautiful cards, love the v mew!

1 Like

Amazing. Now his old man needs to start a few vintage pages for the lad. Get to it, Pops.

1 Like

Chase - amazing collection thank you for sharing! I especially like the Wartortle and Iono those are my favorites. Keep up the great collecting.

1 Like

Amazing collection, Chase! I particularly love the Crabominable, it looks great. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Adhi

1 Like

Great collection! Which is their favourite card?

1 Like

Yo why is his collection better than mine :sob:

3 Likes

Tell him he has an awesome collection and thanks for sharing it with us!

1 Like

He loves that Charizard EX.

1 Like

Wonderful collection and organization, Chase!

1 Like