Looking to Buy Mint Gold Star Rayquaza

I’ve been saving up and not buying cards for a minute now. Just sold a card and had my birthday come around so I feel comfortable officially stating that I am now looking for a mint English Gold Star Rayquaza. When I say mint I will think about a mint ungraded card but those are very far and few between, so an already graded PSA 9 will be better. I cannot afford a 10 and I really dislike 8s.

For an ungraded one we will talk about the price, but I expect $400 to be the absolute floor for that, but I know nobody has one so…

I’m starting my offer at $625 $680 for a PSA 9 one. I see varying sold listings from $715 a month ago to $880 a week ago. We can talk about the price based on the actual condition (reason why it got a 9: centering, edgewear, blemishes, scratches, etc.), how clean the case is, how recent the label is, etc. The offer is low to start but I’m really looking to buy one so I’m sure we can negotiate.

Additionally, I have some cards that I can use as trade bait potentially. On their way back from PSA I have:

These are all available if you want to trade for one or some in addition to a reduced cash price. I am more reluctant to get rid of Shaymin but the rest are ready to go. I would not be against selling them either if you want one but that’s not the purpose of this thread.

This thread can be closed now, I bought one. Thanks.