Looking for a middleman forwarder?

Not sure where the correct place is for this, so thought this was the best bet.

I’m wanting to buy something from eBay, but it’s only available through the GSP and therefore is pretty expensive. I was hoping someone would be able to help me out (USA), purchase the item on my behalf (will gift payment via PayPal, so trusted members only!) and then forward on to me. Please let me know if you can help out and we can discuss via PM. As long as it actually saves money I’ll be happy to drop some $ in your account for the help :blush: .

@garyis2000 is the man for this.

I have done this for many members, always at no charge, but had to cut back due to the time and hassle each order can present.

The best I can do now is if you go to the USPS website (you’ll need the package weight and size from your seller), create the label using my address as the return address and your address as the deliver to, then put it in an email.
Then all I have to do is print it, stick it on the box that comes, then hand it to my mailman.
Now if you want me to open it and inspect the contents just let me know and I’ll happily do it.

This service I’ll do for all members regardless of your signup date:)
Any recompense can be made via a donation to efour by using the donate button at the bottom of the home page.

3 Likes