JRB's Collection Log

Decided to make this a thread for my whole collection not just base, other goals are Neo Genesis 1st ed, Team rocket 1st ed anything Gen 2 Related, Japanese Legend promo’s and so on.

Recently just purchased this, which took a really long time for one to turn up, definitely worth the wait though LP-p Burned Tower holo, its a little off left to right unfortunately but is Mint. Link to a better picture imgur.com/a/5CQQv

Hi everyone! New to the site but have wanted to log and share collection goals for sometime now, Been collecting for little over a year now, so still class myself as a newbie but have recently decided to change collection goals,sold what little i had of the shadowless base and am now aiming for the Unlimited in 10’s 102/102, well at least until I’m out of Uni and working more than part time. Below is my starting point from today, hope to keep you lot updated with my progress! :blush:

4 x Unlimited Base so far 2 have arrived and look okay cards range from NM-M.
4 x PSA 10 Holo’s Zapdos, Raichu, Nidoking Alakazam
4 x Sealed Unlimited Base Theme Decks

Attachment DeletedAttachment Deleted

Thanks For looking, any tips or suggestions much appropriated!
James

4 Likes

Good start. Nice collection

1 Like

nice collecion man need thaqt raichu :wink: ahah good luck

Love the base unlimited set. Great eye appeal.

Same although i do prefer the shadowless, but maybe that’s because all other following sets were shadowed from then on.