Jr. Stamp Rally raw set assembled


Thanks to this forum for the education of the existence of this set. It holds a special place in my heart. That is, despite me being an American who never set foot on a passenger train until I was 14. I like to think if I did live in that time and place, I would have gone nuts for this promo.

If I wanted to collect a stamped train ticket or the book they came in, what would I look for?

39 Likes

Much congratulations my friend. This is truly a special set and it is great to see you complete it. I have only come across the Pokemon Pouch and Pokemon wallet that was available during the promo as something to aid you in this promo run. I have seen the stamped booklets but only in blogs and never for sale.

But you can refer to this thread which might be useful

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

7 Likes

So cool how they all form a larger image. I love this set.

1 Like

One of my favourite sets that got me into collecting Japanese cards in the first place! There are passport books that go on sale, a long time ago I got a stamp book for the Mewtwo/Eevee campaign. It’s a really cool artifact

9 Likes

grats, beautiful set. can always enjoy these smaller sets from afar. like pokepark blue.

ha, and just checked. i have the pikachu one! won’t be able to complete the set but glad i got it before it ran away from me.

2 Likes

After learning about the pokepark lineup I kind of want to go for that. Seems like it has some nice flavor.

2 Likes