jbcollectibles Collection!!!

Hello All! I am new here and thought I would start by sharing off my collection!

This is my absolute favorite card! It was my first Charizard pack pull ever. What a thrill! Yes it is unlimited as I never had access to 1st editions back then.

IMG_5066 by jbud1984, on Flickr

This card was given to me at the Pokemon Toronto Regional’s in May 2017. When I played in High School I never had the courage to go to a big TCG event and it always bothered me that I never tried to do one. So in my early 30s I picked up playing again for the sole purpose of going to a Regional Event. It was a great day and I am so happy that I went and did my best. Several days later my daughter was born! So if anyone asks how I spent my last weekend before becoming a Father, it was playing Pokemon Cards : )

IMG_5049 by jbud1984, on Flickr

That is it for now! I will get some more stuff up soon!

13 Likes

Great to see another fellow collector from Toronto!

That is a wonderful memory to have tied to a card. Memories are why many of us collect and its always great to make and hear about new ones.

Keep the posts coming!

1 Like

Thank you for the comment. I have a lot of good memories from collecting Pokemon and it is nice that I still continue to make memories even as an adult with it!

All us gta e4 members should unite (Pickering is gta right? lets pretend.)

Awesome grade on your first charizard pull!! :grin:

COUNT IT!

1 Like

IT’S HAPPENING. E4 Toronto squad meetup! !!

2 Likes

I am there! After the Holidays and in the New Year we should all try to arrange a meetup at 401 games or somewhere similar.

1 Like

Loving the enthusiasm!!!

Something a little different today!! The full boxed run of the Original Gameboy Games. This is where it all started for me : )

Untitled by jbud1984, on Flickr

9 Likes

Another Team Rocket Favorite!

IMG_5054 by jbud1984, on Flickr

A few Gym Challenge cards!

IMG_3817 by jbud1984, on Flickr

IMG_5060 by jbud1984, on Flickr

5 Likes

Lovely collection thread so far :blush:

1 Like

I love the Venusaur, even though it’s such a low grade. Found it for a very cheap price and it was within my budget. Needless to say I am thrilled to have it.

IMG_4763 by jbud1984, on Flickr

Some Neo Revelation love!

IMG_3822 by jbud1984, on Flickr

IMG_3821 by jbud1984, on Flickr

6 Likes

Thank you!

This was a nice little find this past fall! I was able to get a deep discount on the entire lot and the best part? They were all pack fresh cards.
IMG_5091 by jbud1984, on Flickr

A really nice ebay binder find in the early summer for WAY below market price. Got an almost complete 1st edition rocket set pack fresh and complete Gym Challenge set pack fresh.

IMG_4764 by jbud1984, on Flickr
IMG_4765 by jbud1984, on Flickr
IMG_4767 by jbud1984, on Flickr
IMG_4768 by jbud1984, on Flickr

3 Likes

Nice Binder Collection! Really digging it!

Thanks! I keep all my un-graded sets/holos in the side pocket loading folder binders. It makes it great and easy to look at the cards. Yes, the binders can be pricey, however considering the money I spend I would rather have them safe and enjoy the cards. In the deal where I bought the two sets the seller send me the cards in the nice folder with a brand new extra one! It was a great deal and I was lucky the guy was looking to get out of the hobby fast and get money quickly.